Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Laugh Aloud

1.Until I was thirteen I thought my name was 'Shutup'."
Joe Namath



2."My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it."
Buddy Hackett



3."Insanity is hereditary: You can get it from your children."
Sam Levinson.



4."There are two things that a child will share willingly - communicable diseases and its mother's age."
Benjamin Spock



5."Having a family is like having a bowling alley installed in your head."
Martin Mull



6.My mother-in-law had to stop skipping for exercise. It registered seven on the Richter scale."
Les Dawson



7."When you're eight years old nothing is your business."
Lenny Bruce.



8."In general my children refuse to eat anything that hasn't danced in television."
Erma Bombeck.



9."I never met a kid I liked."
WC Fields.



10."Don't tell your kids you had an easy birth or they won't respect you. For years I used to wake up my daughter and say, 'Melissa you ripped me to shreds. Now go back to sleep.'."
Joan Rivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment