Thursday, April 28, 2011

SANTA BANTA JOKES



Banta, “All of the thrill is gone from my marriage.”


Santa, “Why not add some intrigue to your life and have an affair?"


Banta, “But what if my wife finds out?”


Santa, “Heck, this is a new age we live in. Go ahead and just tell her about it.”


Banta goes home to his wife and says, “Preeto, I think an affair will help bring us closer together.”


Preeto, “Forget it, I’ve already tried that. It didn’t work.”





Banta called his friend, Santa, and told him that he recently met the woman of his dreams. Now what should he do?


Santa said, "Send her some flowers, and on the card invite her for a home-cooked meal."


Banta liked the idea, so he invited the woman.


The day after the meal Santa calls Banta and asks about the meal.


Banta, "It was a flop idea."


Santa, "Didn't the girl come to your house?"


Banta, "She did, but she refused to cook!"


 

santa: samindar me dahi dal raha tha
banta:isi liye log humpe joke banate hay. itni lassi tera baap piyega



Santa got a invitation of party.
Usme likha tha Pink Tie Only
Santa jab party me gaya to logo ne pant shirt bhi pehena tha.





santa ws filling a slambook. He didnt knw d meaning of zodiac sign. He turnd d previus page & saw dat sumbody had written Cancer, so he wrote GAS KI TAKLIF!!..




santa ne hospital me ek surjery gloves dekha, bar bar ulat palat k dekhne k bad bola lagta hai purane jamane ka condom hai!




Santa was standing in sun on a hot sunny day.
Banta asked: What are you doing?
Santa: Drying sweat




Santa sent SMS to his BOSS: Me sick, no work.
Boss SMS back: When I am sick I kiss my wife try it.
Two hours later Santa sms 2 boss: Me ok, ur wife very sweet.




whats ford?
santa: gaadi.
whats oxford?
santa: so simple, bail gaadi.

No comments:

Post a Comment